LoPA for SIL Assessment
LoPA – Layer of Protection Analysis for Safety Integrity Level (SIL) target assessment.
This online course is suitable for anyone planning to attend a LoPA study as a scribe, participant or a team member. This course will help you to fully understand the LoPA study process and be able to contribute fully to a LoPA team.
- eFunctionalSafety Certificate on completion
- Unlimited time to complete the course, available globally 24/7.
- Self-paced interactive lessons, with video, audio and text.
- PDF notes for printing as a course record.
- Automatically marked quiz questions.
- Multiple choice self-assessment questions with unlimited attempts during the access period.
NOTES ON THIS COURSE
- Exercises in this course are individually assessed by an experienced LoPA leader. We assume that the learner will have some pre-existing knowledge to read basic Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID’s).
- Access to the online course requires access to a computer or tablet device with an internet connection and web browser. The computer, tablet, internet connection and browser are not provided as part of the course fee.
We can also provide year-round TEAM access for 5 or more subscribers, including team progress reporting for your own team leader. This option is only available by quotation request