- IChemE Accredited Certificate on successful completion of all assessments.
- Award of 18 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours with the IChemE Accredited Certificate.
- 90-day access – 24/7 access to course lessons and assessments for 90 days.
- Online interactive modules, with audio, video, quizzes and assessments.
- PDF Notes to keep for all seven (7) course modules
- This course is stand-alone and does not require any special previous knowledge or qualifications.
- Access to the online course requires a computer or tablet device with an internet connection and web browser (Google Chrome recommended). The computer, tablet, internet connection and browser are not provided as part of the course fee.
We can provide year-round access for five (5) or more learners at discounted prices. Book a demonstration of TEAM learning now.
What they say
regional c&i Engineer
Considering it is a foundation course, it teaches you some extremely useful and relevant information, whilst pushing and testing your knowledge of each completed module by means of a test at the end of each stage.
process safety engineer
The safety instrumented system training is one of the most comprehensive Functional Safety courses available through the internet.
The course gives a special insight on Safety Instrumented Systems and their management in the process industry.
Frequently Asked Questions - Online Courses
All courses include Secure DocuSign Certificate, which we only issue on completion of the courses and exercises. This is a traceable document that will be valued by present and future employers.
You only need a web browser to access our online courses. For TEAM/Corporate learners, we provide access to our Learning Management System which tracks each user's progress. For SINGLE course purchases, you access courses directly on this website with a membership. Learn more here.
Online courses are either 90-day or 12-month subscription access. The access period is indicated clearly when you purchase online, or when we provide a bespoke quotation.
When a TEAM/Corporate purchase is made, we provide access for your selected administrator or team leader to monitor progress and produce reports directly from our Learning Management System.